June 15, 2006

Learning to Blog is the Hardest Part

Learning about blogging has been way more complicated and time-consuming than I had ever previously anticipated. Granted, the Blogger folks make it pretty much a no-brainer, but then again I just spent 45 minutes trying to figure out why my font changed midway through the draft of my most-recent post (turns out when I went to edit the HTML the font size had been reduced to 85%. Oh, obviously!

So for the moment, all my fun and creative ideas, as well as ideas I've borrowed from other blogs in regards to format, fun and function will have to wait. At least I got the font size uniform...right?

I also want to mention that I have a really, really hard time being succinct (I know, you're shocked). One of the goals in having this blog is for me to learn to tell part of the story without beating people over the head with every little detail (or, worse, having people not read the posts because they're just WAY too long!

So my apologies for the lack of brevity, and if you know how to do it better, please feel free to enlighten me...I can use all the help I can get!

No comments: